Senior Account Manager
GoodUnited Sr. Accounts Manager
Are you looking to be part of something brand new and innovative? GoodUnited is seeking a driven, high performing Senior Account, managing and building relationships with our large nonprofit customers in the U.S. and internationally. The ideal candidate must have experience in managing enterprise-sized organizations, customer success strategies/tactics, renewal success and overall customer lifecycle management.
Our mission is to help nonprofits increase fundraiser donations and retention and give them the power to make every donor feel appreciated. GoodUnited is a technology company with a purpose. Our product has proven successful and we’re already working with some of the most well-known nonprofit organizations in the U.S. We’re searching for a strong customer success professional who fits well within our high-performance culture and will help us accelerate and sustain our growth.
This role is all-encompassing and includes being a part of the sales process, managing kick-offs and implementation with new customers, tracking and communicating success metrics, leading monthly benchmarking meetings with customers, account penetration, new lead generation, acquiring customer advocacy tools and positioning GoodUnited as a critical component of our customer’s business.
Sr. Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage newly-won customers successfully through the customer lifecycle
- Accept accountability for managing customer success, retention, renewals and customer advocacy
- Establish yourself and the GoodUnited team as an indispensable resource to our customer’s digital peer-to-peer fundraising strategy and its execution
- Listen carefully to our existing customers to understand the real value we’re bringing to their business, and how we can build upon that in acquiring new customers
- Exchange value with our customers and promote their success in the form of advocacy efforts: serving as a new business reference, providing endorsement statements and co-creating success stories or case studies we can leverage in our marketing and sales tactics
- Share your insights and learnings with the entire GoodUnited team in order to improve our sales growth and customer retention efforts.
- Manage customers through the renewal process
- Leverage our CRM system to maximize your productivity and keep the team informed of your work
- Exceed quarterly and annual renewal goals
- Plan and manage your time efficiently and productively
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual plans to ensure you meet or exceed your personal and company goals
- 8+ years of B2B, customer-facing experience. Enterprise level account management / customer success experience (nonprofit industry experience is preferable, but not required)
- Experience establishing and fostering relationships with senior-level customer executives
- A completed Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Successful experience managing the entirety of the customer lifecycle
- Experience working with a CRM system such as salesforce.com or Hubspot
- Previous experience adapting to a new role, customers and company
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to travel as necessary (25% or less)
- Fun and high-energy. Someone we’ll enjoy having on our team!
- Ability to fly your own private jet (Ha! Just ensuring you’re still reading all of this!)
GoodUnited is a small but growing team of sharp, energized professionals working with passion and a purpose. Check us out on LinkedIn and the interwebs. If you meet our qualifications we look forward to meeting you!