Conversion Rate Optimization Professional
Are you looking to be part of something brand new and innovative? GoodUnited is seeking a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist to analyze fundraising campaigns, create optimization strategies, report on results, and deliver success to a wide range of nonprofit customers.
Our mission is to help nonprofits increase fundraiser donations and retention and give them the power to make every donor feel appreciated. If you’re looking to join a company with a heart, have a purpose to lead and push the limit of what’s possible, this is the journey for you. Help us continue to build the team and the service while working within a tight-knit team. The growth potential on this new team is considerable for both your career and skill set!
As CRO Specialist, you will use a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to identify optimization opportunities for your clients, and then develop and execute strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. Constantly iterate and refine those optimization strategies based on learnings from previous tests, new analytical insights, and the changing landscape in your client’s digital marketplace.
This role has a strong focus on digital advertising, A/B testing, usability, user research, and using analytics to find insights. The ideal candidate will use their creativity, curiosity, analytical thinking, and web development skills to make a real, measurable impact for our clients.
- Perform audits of clients’ automated messaging implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plan for your clients. Accountable to increase key metrics over time.
- Develop hypotheses and build and execute A/B or multivariate tests according to your optimization strategy and testing plan.
- Partner with the client’s development and marketing teams to recommend changes based on winning test results.
- Use an iterative approach to constantly test, measure, learn.
- Create monthly client reports based on test results and other ongoing initiatives.
- Monitor Facebook Messenger industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the CRO team’s processes and strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Software Product, or related industry
- Consistent track record of optimizing key metrics over time
- A strong understanding of the methodology behind effective testing
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience with digital advertising, social media advertising, SEO, SEM, and Facebook Messenger advertising would be a huge plus.
- A demonstrated capacity and willingness to learn new technologies
- Understanding of copywriting and its role in content marketing
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels
Experience in a high growth start-up is a plus.