Senior Customer Success Manager
Are you looking to be part of something brand new, innovative?
GoodUnited is seeking a driven, high performing Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM), leading, building and renewing existing contracts that empower nonprofits to make every donor feel appreciated.
The ideal candidate will become our primary renewal professional, working within our BEST effort culture and helping us accelerate and sustain our growth. Your primary focus will be to renew existing enterprise level non-profit customers into multi-year deals.
This Customer Success role is all-encompassing and includes being a part of the sales process, managing kick-off/implementation with new customers, tracking and communicating success metrics, leading monthly value and benchmarking meetings, upsell lead generation, acquiring customer advocacy tools and positioning GoodUnited as a critical component of our customer’s business.
- Manage newly-won enterprise level customers successfully through the customer lifecycle
- Manage customer success, retention, renewals, upsell opportunities and customer advocacy
- Establish yourself and the GoodUnited team as an indispensable resource to our customer’s digital peer-to-peer fundraising strategy and its execution
- Listen carefully to our existing customers to understand the real value we’re bringing to their business and use that information to drive executive relationships
- Exchange value with our customers and promote their success in the form of advocacy efforts: serving as a new business reference, providing endorsement statements and co-creating success stories or case studies we can leverage in our marketing and sales tactics
- Share your insights and learnings with the entire GoodUnited team in order to improve our sales growth and customer retention efforts.
- Manage customers through the renewal process, maintaining a zero percent (0%) churn rate
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual plans to ensure you meet or exceed your personal and company goals
- Quarterly travel required to customer headquarters
- Strong sales, account management, client services or pure customer success background
- Experience in creating and managing metric drive ROI/value presentations
- Executive level presentation and management experience
- 5-7+ years experience in a client success or equivalent role
- Experience managing clients with $275K+ ARR per account and up to a $2M book of business
- Proven experience owning a book of business as a revenue owner
- Consulting, advisory, technology implementation experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience working in non-profit technology or within the non-profit industry preferred